I love time off at the end of the year. I review the past one I’ve raced through and am strategizing goals for the next one. I feel like a driver at the line waiting for the flag to wave the next laps of 365 days-2017.
Major seemingly unrelated themes are coming together.
With all of the new information I learned this year, I’m racing to a reinvention.
What do I hear from your position at the 2017 line?
My guess is one of the following:
1) I’m good, thank you, no changes necessary”–congrats but keep your eye on the road and pay attention to upcoming hazards requiring needed changes!
2) “planning on hitting the gas and have ideas and plenty of motivation. I too am at the line, revving “–you go!
3) “I need it and am ready but could use some help”–I’m hearing some sounds of uncertainty requiring a tune up-This is the sound heard most often.
4) “I need a major overhaul badly but don’t know where to start– there’s hope the key word is “START.” Stay moving on the track; don’t feel obligated to keep up with the fastest “drivers.”
5) “I’m beyond hope, need a miracle” –if you are alive there is hope, the most important, first things first goals are the ones that need immediate attention.
-Look a little in the mirror, but mainly forward. Keep your foot softly on the gas and a peaceful smile on your face for the other drivers to witness.
We will all learn from you; beacuse–Life isn’t a race it’s a journey.
Take some time to plan your
Caring for Self and Others 365 days in 2017